Tuesday 4 March 2014

Origins Charcoal Mask


I was on the lookout some time before Christmas, for a good charcoal mask. One that really sucked everything that was sitting in my pores out for good. So when I came across the Origins Clear Improvement mask I thought I'd give it a go.

(Matching my nails and products! Go me!)

This stuff is thick and gooey and lovely. It sets well but is much easier to remove than some others I've tried (although not quite so easy as the Aesop Parsley Seed). It isn't something that I can see the little blackheads etc. being lifted, but I have noticed a considerably difference to my skin when using this regularly.

I purchases mine from Kit Cosmetics in Myer for $34.00 but you can buy it online here.

What are your favourite charcoal masks? Let me know what one I should try next!

Rachel x

Follow me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment