Wednesday 11 September 2013

Estee Lauder Deluxe Gift Set!

Attention all you beauty buffs out there! Everyone loves an Estee Lauder Gift, don't they? That feeling as they purchase a shiny new product and are told they also receive a little present for their trouble - beyond happiness. Estee Lauder are giving away this deluxe gift set when you spend $70 or more at Myer. The offer ends this Sunday the 15th of September, so get down to your Myer store!!

I have been intending to get myself a new bottle of Lauder's ANR for a little while now and realised that there was no better time now to go for it - and I couldn't be more glad that I did. Have a little look at what you get.



You get a little something of everything in the set. I opted for the Daywear GWP, but there is a choice of this and the Advanced Time Repair GWP. In the Daywear Set you receive:

A 30ml Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser/Purifying Mask.
A travel sized Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator.
A travel sized ANR Repair Eye.
A 15ml DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Crème SPF 15.

Each pack also includes an Estee Lauder Pure Colour lipstick in the shade Tiger Eye; a Pure Colour lip gloss in the shade Impulsive Coral and Sumptuous Extreme, my favourite mascara!


I first have to point out how much I adore the package for these. The lipstick has a summery design in aqua and purple while the lip gloss is purple with the coral coloured product showing through. They're so pretty that I would use them just for this alone!

 
I really love the Pure Colour lip gloss; it's a beautiful mix of strawberry and coral. I will definitely be using this in the coming months - it's the perfect Spring colour! Tiger Eye is intensely shimmery! So I don't think this will be everyone's cup of tea. It's kind of a burnt orange type of colour with a gold shimmer to it. I quite like it. I think it would look very striking in the evening, perhaps with a dark smoky eye.

 
This is, I think, my favourite mascara to date. It's just so darn good at giving a kick of volume. I don't find it clumpy in the slightest and it just make my eye that little bit more defined. I don't find it looks over the top, it provides quite a natural effect, but can be built up with more layers to look quite bold.
 


The set also provides you with a sample of Estee Lauder's brand spanking new fragrance, 'Modern Muse'. I often find that the Lauder perfumes a little too mature for me - I like lighter fragrances. This sample, therefore, took me aback. Modern Muse is a very soft, feminine scent that is, I think, of a floral centre. There are also some hints of a woody note - which I think makes this a perfect perfume for all year round. Don't let that put you off though if you don't like heavy fragrances - this is so beautifully delicate and feminine that anyone should love it! I can definitely see myself loving this through the florally months of Spring!

Encasing all of this is a perfectly sized makeup bag in a blue and aqua design.

I'm am super duper impressed with what I received, especially as it's on top of buying the newly formulated Advanced Night Repair for myself! If you've been in half a mind to get a little something from Estee Lauder lately, I urge you to bite the bullet and get yourself to Myer before Sunday! Everyone loves presents!!

Rachel x

It's easy to follow me! Find me on Bloglovin here!

No comments:

Post a Comment