Tuesday 10 September 2013

Decleor Clay Herbal and Cleansing Mask

 
As I've mentioned in a previous post, my face has thrown a very large tantrum of late. It's been very inconvenient for me as, coming into the warmer weather, I want to start using less makeup! Yet here I am trying to cover up the many blemishes which plague my skin at the moment. At the forefront of my skincare routine is this Decleor Clay Herbal and Cleansing Mask.

This mask, like any clay mask, works to help draw out impurities. What I like about this particular one though, is that it feels so light on the skin. It doesn't set on your face like cement when it dries or crack upon the first sign of emotion that you show. In fact, you'd barely know it's there doing its magic. On top of this, it's an absolute breeze to remove. There is no scrubbing and rubbing involved like with a lot of thick, dry setting masks. One swipe does the trick - literally!

As for what's in it - it's a lot of goodness! Formulated from Green Clay, it contains a number of natural ingredients including grapefruit, blueberry, camomile, peach, horsetail and ginseng. Lots of anti-oxidants, calming and regenerative ingredients. This forms a light, refreshing fragrance that smells quite herbal.

The Clay Herbal and Cleansing mask is suitable for all skin types as it's a gentle purifying mask. Because of this, I would say there are other products that produce faster results. However, I really like this. It's a great product to use regularly, even if it is a little pricey, to maintain a clear and healthy complexion.

I got mine from StrawberryNet.com for $39.50 - it's RRP is around $46.00 so a little saving there!

What are your favourite clarifying masks?

Rachel x

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin here!

No comments:

Post a Comment